Tuesday, September 5, 2017

TRAFFIC - John Barleycorn Must Die LP 70 w Welcome To The Canteen LP 71 w When The Eagle Flies LP 74


I got this one not labeled as Traffic but by its members for a dollar, then I had the tape of the two albums from my buddy in high school who had tones of sixties records with his older brother who played in the Gooney Birds from a couple weeks ago.  He got me into Traffic, Prof. Longhair, James Brown, National Lampoon, Car Wash, Kentucky Fried Movie and other comedies.  I always knew from that small offering of his that Traffic was in another higher regard like Donovan.
Link 1 of 2:  http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/WuS5PIU4/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/rf6xYc4A/file.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When The Eagle Flies' is a masterpiece! Along with Winwood's self-titled first solo album and 'Go' and 'Go - Live From Paris' - those 4 albums are the best work Steve Winwood ever did...I just listened to 'Live From Paris' while mowing the lawn today...

ShareThis