Wednesday, September 6, 2017

DEPO PROVERA - Totally Useless LP 89 w Liquid Personality 7 89


REPOST and ADD ON: Green Bay Hardcore at its finest!  The album, 'Totally Useless' is a hands down all time classic in hardcore...I used to spend much of my time growing up listening to this record in my room while I cooled down my temper.  I just found the 7 inch and it really sounds different like maybe a new singer but is still good in it's lyric's.  Finally found covers for the LP!
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/fmk2BMza/file.html

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
This band is from all places..Green Bay, Wisconsin. Great.another Erik Estrada tribute song. Zheese! Anybody got a cover on this one will save me the regular search on E-bay. Winks an' Knods:>}

ShareThis